Timberland 1973 Newman Chukka WHEAT Waterproof Chukka Boot
Waterproof protection in a hard-wearing boot that gets its name from the year it all began for Timberland®. A 'Does it Fit?' footbed ensures the right fit and OrthoLite® technology provides supportive cushioning.
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane
- Premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- Padded collar
- 100% PET laces
- Breathable mesh lining
- Steel shank for arch support
- Removable "Does it Fit?" footbed for the right fit every time
- OrthoLite® footbed for cushioning and support
- Cushioned EVA footbed for support and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole for long-lasting grip
This is the youths version at this price they are very popular with Ladies as well as Girls.
We Also Recommend